-
November 16th, 2006, 01:53 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Even though I chose my Jess, she has a few noticable imperfections. I think her hair was glued on slightly crooked, but that really wasn't noticable when the braids were removed. Her eyebrows are also off centre and her stuffing is a little bit off in her body. Funnily enough, I love her too much to part with her and she is still one of my favourite dolls. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think her imperfections give her personality.
Also, one of Abby's eyes gets stuck half way, but it really isn't a major problem as it only happens half the time and I also loved her too much to have asked for a replacement.
Nellie and Kirsten both came with no imperfections. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Edited cause I spelled Nellie's name wrong... [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 16, 2006 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Ellie R. ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks